Friday, December 5, 2008

Grateful to be in Amity

I thought there has not been a lot to discuss in Amity since I was only thinking about issues that needed to be made known. But with Thanksgiving just past and the thought of gratitude, I realize there is something to be said. Since I was sick for 2 days on Thanksgiving, I am grateful we have an emergency care center in Amity. Even though it was not open at 7 am when I went over, it did open at 9 am and I was in and out within 45 minutes. I am sure the others that were there were glad they could get seen. I think it was worth the extra $30 I had to pay since my normal Dr. office was closed. It was also nice the pharmacy was open too.

I am also grateful we have some fast food. Even though McDonalds is not the best it is convenient to drive through and pick up a quick meal. It is also great to be able to grab a sandwich at Wawa or Subway. I think the new Dunkin Donuts has food too.

I also tried the new Jays Lanes bowling recently. It is a lot better now that it has been rebuilt and is non smoking. Their website is at http://jaylanesbowling.com.

No comments: